Thursday, September 14, 2006

I've decided to move here with my writing as a means to separate it from my storytelling, which took over my other journal. Also because every so often I need to exorcise my thinking by destroying everything that came before. Yes, I most likely will regret it at some point in the future; somehow I am still compelled to do this. The stories will stay safely hidden from the world, though, until I no longer feel like they're more embarrassing than interesting.

I'm hoping that this forum will encourage me to write more. I have always thought of myself as a writer, even during the dry times when I write very little. Perhaps this will get things moving again. Perhaps not. We'll see.

1 comment:

chandra said...

Karla,

randomly browsing blogs i came across yours... and before i realised it, i ended reading all your posts. you write beautifully, and emphatically. you 'paint ' with words', i with colours. come. lets meeet at my place :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra